CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.58Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionRattlesnakes and ornery horses, the dreaded Texas Itch, midnight rambles in graveyards, trips to Mexico, and hard riding on the last open range: George Philip recounts all these adventures and more with wit and humour. In these candid letters, Philip provides fascinating insights into the development of the West and of South Dakota.
- Author BiographyCathie Draine is the granddaughter of George Philip, and is a retired teacher and freelance writer. Richard W. Slatta is professor of history at North Carolina State University. He is an acknowledged expert on cowboys and the American West.
- PublisherSouth Dakota State Historical Society
- Date of Publication30/05/2007
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationPierre
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth Dakota State Historical Society
- Width146 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byCathie Draine
- Illustrator(s)Mick B. Harrison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.