All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £10.75Trending at £10.97
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionExplores, through a pop-culture lens, the many facets of the cowboy life. This book entertains and educates with an insider's look at topics such as ranching, rodeo, chuck wagon cooking, cowboy music, country and western dancing, and most importantly, the cowboy spirit.
- Author BiographyRocco Wachman, celebrity host of six seasons of Country Music Television's Cowboy U (viewed by nearly 400,000 households), is the senior instructor at Arizona Cowboy College and a real-life city slicker turned cowboy who has spent more than two decades apprenticing with some of the greatest cowboys ever to roam the American West.
- Author(s)Matthew A. Pellegrini,Rocco Wachman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.