Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionJim Owen leads a massively successful seminar that is in huge demand by financial groups, teachers' organizations, and professional associations. Here Owen continues his nonpartisan message, offering the legacy of the cowboy as a model of accessible, positive qualities that all can agree on, regardless of religion or political persuasion.
- Author BiographyJames P. Owen is a 35-year veteran of Wall Street. He is an Owner/Partner of Austin Capital Management in Austin, Texas, and its Director of Corporate Values. He is Co-founder of the Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA) and serves as Chairman Emeritus. Jim is the author of the bestseller, Cowboy Ethics: What America Can Learn from the Code of the West. He lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)James P. Owen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight29 g
- Width236 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.