All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States emerged from World War II with superpower status and quickly entered a period of economic prosperity. The same period marked the heyday of the western film. This book examines many of the significant westerns released between 1946 and 1962, analyzing how they responded to and influenced the cultural climate of the country.
- Author BiographyStanley Corkin is Professor of English at the University of Cincinnati and author of Realism and the Birth of the Modern U.S.
- Author(s)Stanley Corkin
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/06/2004
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleCulture And The Moving Image
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £15.09Trending at £17.85
- £23.16Trending at £35.81
- £28.00Trending at £33.96
- £24.08Trending at £37.90
- £39.97Trending at £49.73
- £27.89Trending at £38.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.