All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £5.43Trending at £5.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis is first book from the acclaimed Cowgirl Creamery, an American brand that conjures all the romance and beauty of Northern California. With 75 recipes for cooking with cheese, more than 60 photographs by the celebrated Canal House founders, Hircheimer & Hamilton, and loads of cheese buying, storing and making text.
- Author BiographySue Conley co-founded Bette's Diner in Berkeley before going on to co-found Cowgirl Creamery with Peggy Smith. Peggy was a longtime chef at Chez Panisse and Chez Panisse CafE.
- Author(s)Peggy Smith,Sue Conley
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note60 4-colour photos
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.