All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cozy Classics series stages handcrafted felt puppets in scenes from that epic tale of man vs. whale: Moby-Dick.
- Author BiographyJack and Holman Wang are twin brothers who grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia. They first began writing and illustrating books together in the third grade. Jack earned a Master of Fine Arts degree in creative writing from the University of Arizona and a Ph.D. in English with an emphasis in creative writing from Florida State University, where his major area was the history of the novel. He is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Writing at Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, where he specialises in fiction writing and serves as Chair. Holman, an artist and former middle school teacher, holds a bachelor's degree in education and a master's degree in architecture history, both from the University of British Columbia. He is the author of Bathroom Stuff, a nonfiction coffee table book on the history of everything in your bathroom, published by SourceBooks in 2001. His work has been featured in newspapers and on TV and radio, including NPR and the CBC. Jack has four and two year-old daughters. Holman has a three year-old daughter and a 21 month-old son. They both love reading to their children, and they're both eager to pass on the classics.
- Author(s)Holman Wang,Jack Wang
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- FormatBoard book
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleCozy Classics
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note12 full-colour photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.23
- £4.79Trending at £5.36
- £17.18Trending at £19.98
- £9.90Trending at £10.48
- £3.51Trending at £3.55
- £4.25Trending at £4.54
- £8.24Trending at £8.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.