All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £6.95Trending at £8.54
- £10.75Trending at £10.90
- £10.99Trending at £11.13
- £5.84Trending at £6.75
- £4.74Trending at £7.96
- £6.41Trending at £6.97
- £3.20Trending at £5.96
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the classic tale of the a little girl's Christmas gift which is transformed into into a young prince, condensed into twelve words, and accompanied by hand-felted illustrations.
- Author BiographyJack and Holman Wang are twin brothers who grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia. They first began writing and illustrating books together in the third grade. Jack earned a master of fine arts degree in creative writing from the University of Arizona and a PhD in english with an emphasis in creative writing from Florida State University, where his major area was the history of the novel. He is currently an associate professor in the Department of Writing at Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, where he specialises in fiction writing and serves as chair. Holman, an artist and former middle school teacher, holds a bachelor's degree in education and a master's degree in architecture history, both from the University of British Columbia. He is the author of Bathroom Stuff, a nonfiction coffee table book on the history of everything in your bathroom. His work has been featured in newspapers and on TV and radio, including NPR and the CBC. Jack has two daughters. Holman has a daughter and a son. They both love reading to their children, and they're both eager to pass on the classics.
- Author(s)Holman Wang,Jack Wang
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatBoard book
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull-colour images throughout
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.