All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrabbit old buggers are not defined by gender, nationality, creed or class - to be a crabbit old bugger is a state of mind, a way of living, a reason to exist that transcends all. This is a guide to these determinedly dour, intolerant creatures. It helps the reader recognise the traits that define them, the different levels of crabbitness.
- Author BiographyJohn K.V Eunson was born south of Reykjavik in 1966. His first memory was when the Queen paid a royal visit to his home town which left him unimpressed. He moved to Edinburgh in 1984 and has stayed there ever since - not because he likes it, but because at least you know where you are. He did become excited briefly in 1987 and finds the subsequent unremitting anticlimax of life the opposite of a bowl of cherries. He is forty and works in human resources.
- Author(s)John K. V. Eunson
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/07/2013
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.