All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to fracture mechanics of concrete. It focuses on the developments in computational theories, and how to apply those theories to solve real engineering problems. It presents a detailed examination of multiple-crack analysis and mixed-mode fracture.
- Author BiographyZihai Shi; R&D Centre, Nippon Koei Co., Ltd.; 2304 Inarihara, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki 300-1259He has engaged in renovation design of ageing sewers since 1995, and is familiar with resilience theories and practices in structural engineering.
- Author(s)Zihai Shi
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight840 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £8.99Trending at £10.11
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £24.62Trending at £27.89
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.