All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £26.24
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.18Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionCulture defines itself, its classes, its power structures, and its economy in terms of how it allows and encourages drugs to circulate. Madame Bovary takes up the problems of drugs and addiction in numerous ways. This title unpacks and presents as examples of the safe and unsafe.
- Author(s)Avital Ronell
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2004
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.