Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlocks the secret of inventing new creative campaigns and presents practical tools to allow quick production of successful creative ideas.
- Author BiographyJacob Goldenberg is an Associate Professor of Marketing at the School of Business Administration at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. His research focuses on creativity, new product development, diffusion of innovation, social networks, and complexity in market dynamics. Amnon Levav is Co-founder and the Managing Director of Systematic Inventive Thinking (SIT). For the past 14 years he has developed and facilitated innovation programs in more than 25 countries, in a wide range of organizations, among them advertising agencies such as BBDO, Leo Burnett, and McCann-Erickson. David Mazursky is the Kmart Professor of Marketing at the School of Business Administration, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. His research focuses on consumer behavior, creativity, product development, innovation, and interdisciplinary research relating to abstract structures in music and the arts. Sorin Solomon is Professor of Theoretical Physics at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Chair of the EU Commission Expert Group on Complexity Science.
- Author(s)Ammon Levav,David Mazursky,Jacob Goldenberg,Sorin Solomon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note131 b/w illus.
- Weight370 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.32
- £15.96Trending at £20.25
- £12.16Trending at £12.31
- £8.85Trending at £9.00
- £28.88Trending at £29.64
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.