All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionCambridge graduate Roy Kerr solved the mathematical code - represented by six interlocking equations - of Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity in 1963. This title offers an account of the events leading up to Kerr's great discovery. It reveals the history behind the search for the real world solution to Einstein's field equations.
- Author BiographyFulvio Melia is professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Arizona and the author of numerous books, including, most recently, The Galactic Supermassive Black Hole.
- Author(s)Fulvio Melia
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note54 halftones
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.