CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes poems that range from a four-line satire of office inspirational posters to a lengthy meditation on the silence of God.
- Author BiographyStephen Kampa holds degrees from Carleton College and the Johns Hopkins University. His work has appeared in the Hopkins Review, Southwest Review, River Styx, Subtropics, and Smartish Pace. He currently lives in Daytona Beach, Florida, where he works as a musician. Cracks in the Invisible is his first book. Kampa's poems have appeared in The Southwest Review, Subtropics, River Styx, and Smartish Pace.
- Author(s)Stephen Kampa
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleHollis Summers Poetry Prize
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.