All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the multi-faceted craft activist movement. This book features socially and politically conscious crafters who have used their passion for handmade to create change, help those in need, or galvanize others. It covers knitting, crochet, quilting, sewing, embroidery and mixed media crafting.
- Author BiographyJoan Tapper was founding editor of National Geographic Traveler and editor of the award-winning Islands magazine. She continues to write features for a variety of national publications and has authored four books. Gale Zucker is an award-winning location photographer and avid knitter. Her work has appeared in books, advertising and magazines, including Newsweek, Yankee and the New York Times Magazine.
- Author(s)Gale Zucker,Joan Tapper
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 160 photographs
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byFaythe Levine
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £14.89Trending at £15.63
- £4.16Trending at £5.70
- £7.82Trending at £8.55
- £9.99Trending at £13.55
- £12.49Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.