All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to distill your own premium alcohol safely and legally.
- Author BiographyVictoria Redhed Miller is a writer, photographer and homesteader who lives on a 40-acre off-grid farm in the foothills of Washington's Olympic Mountains with her husband David. She strives to enhance her family's self- reliance through solar energy, gardening, raising heritage poultry, craft brewing and distilling, blacksmithing, and other traditional skills. Victoria blogs about her experiences at canyoncreekfarms.blogspot.com. She is the author of Pure Poultry.
- Author(s)Victoria Redhed Miller
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Weight412 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £12.82Trending at £13.33
- £16.72Trending at £17.40
- £67.68Trending at £74.99
- £7.75Trending at £8.48
- £17.51Trending at £25.00
- £8.82Trending at £8.94
- £23.25Trending at £24.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.