Consider these sponsored items
- £11.83Was:£12.99Free postage
- £10.79Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to take crafting to a new, entrepreneurial dimension? Let Craft Show & Sell be your guide. Through highly visual, step-by-step tutorials and inspiring profiles on some of the world's most successful crafters, Craft Show & Sell delivers all the advice and vision that today's crafters need to take their brand or business forward into a new realm. Step into the workspaces, shops and online personalities of those global designers and expert makers who have turned the art of craft - be it knitting, crochet, sewing, jewellery-making, paper engineering or printing - into a successful business model. Be inspired by through-the-keyhole ventures into their atmospheric and often ingenious craft spaces, with a range of insider projects to help organise and energise your craft room. Get top tips on how to merchandise and sell items online, at craft fairs, at markets, in shops or at pop-up events or exhibitions. Plus, learn how to build a personality-driven brand, create and write a better blog or website, document your work through better photography and analyse your results to help take your business into the future.
- Author BiographyTorie Jayne has fifteen years' experience as a fashion designer in New York and London, giving her a deep understanding of how to create, design and develop strong brands that resonate with customers worldwide. Her passion for crafting and baking led her to start a blog as a creative outlet for her numerous ideas and projects. Torie has a loyal following through social media and her designs have been admired by thousands on craft sites, in magazines and image libraries around the world. All her work displays a strong brand focus and has been pivotal to her online success today, in a world where competition is intense and branding more important than ever.
- Author(s)Torie Jayne
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £43.13
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £11.54Trending at £15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.