All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £4.98Trending at £5.07
- £8.79Trending at £11.19
- £13.70Trending at £13.88
- £9.42Trending at £9.95
- £12.45Trending at £14.94
- £11.56Trending at £15.73
- £4.95Trending at £5.04
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover fun new crafts and techniques in this series. Learn to knit, make your own jewellery and create fantastic projects out of paper and recycled materials.
- Author BiographyDANIELLE LOWY runs craft workshops for children and adults, and specialises in upcycling old objects into beautiful new creations. She writes regularly for craft magazines and online publications. LAURA TORRES is a best-selling, award-winning author of books for teens and pre-teens, both fiction and non-fiction. Her books have sold millions of copies and are considered staples in the how-to industry. Her novels for young people have been well-reviewed and she won the Bazannella award for her short story writing. She has written over 25 craft books for children and young adults. MICHELLE POWELL has been working in the craft industry for the last 20 years and has worked on numerous craft books and projects. She has also taught crafting, held workshops and edited five different craft magazines. Michelle lives in Gloucestershire with her husband and her very glittery, often paint and glue splattered, 4 year old daughter. When not crafting she enjoys baking, scuba diving and holidays!
- Author(s)Adel Kay,Danielle Lowy,Laura Torres,Michelle Powell
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Out-of-print date27/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height266 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.