All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.15Was:£12.99Free postage
- £10.70Was:£12.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful craft business owner Fiona Pullen, owner of the Sewing Directory, explains how to turn a pastime, skill and talent into a fulfilling and rewarding commercial success. Anyone wanting to turn their hobby, craft or art skills into a successful business should read this clear, accessible and thorough guide.
- Author BiographyFiona Pullen is the founder of The Sewing Directory (http://www.thesewingdirectory.co.uk/), the popular and successful site for finding local and online sewing suppliers, sewing courses and sewing groups. This site includes projects, interviews, how to guides, reviews and fortnightly competitions, aiming to offer something for everyone. She now has a community of over 30,000 people all interacting on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest along with The Sewing Directory's own blog. Fiona studied law at Cardiff university and has a passionate interest in social media, and helping others achieve their aims and goals. Fiona lives in Devon.
- Author(s)Fiona Pullen
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note50 colour
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
Most relevant reviews
- parisma4110 Jun, 2016by
A very informative book for anyone contemplating selling craft goods. It offers good advice, useful website and much more. I
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.69Trending at £3.03
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.96
- £12.99Trending at £19.93
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.