All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionBy examining the institutions of government through the lens of constitution-making, this book provides an introduction to comparative politics. It is drawn from a series of lectures given in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Author BiographyEdward Schneier is professor emeritus of political science at The City College of The City University of New York.
- Author(s)Edward V. Schneier
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/03/2006
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.