All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the origins, history and function of rituals, this book looks at how we can create non-religious rituals to mark important life stages and events. The book offers readers the tools, tempered and tested by the author, to craft their own meaningful rituals for life events such as weddings, births and deaths.
- Author BiographyJeltje Gordon-Lennox is an author and psychotherapist with expertise in the field of world religions, writing about ritual studies theory and the role of the senses in the contemporary practice of secular ritual. She is the founder of the Ashoka Association (Ashoka.ch), where she trains secular celebrants in the craft of secular ritualization. Jeltje lives in Switzerland.
- Author(s)Jeltje Gordon-Lennox
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2016
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byIsabel Russo
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.