CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an engrossing discussion of the core concepts and analytical tools, this book includes a line-up of new cases that brings the content to life and are sure to provoke interesting classroom discussions, deepening students' understanding of the material in the process.
- Author BiographyThe University of Alabama A. J. Strickland III e professore di Strategia d'Impresa presso la Graduate School of Business dell'Universita dell'Alabama. John E. Gamble is currently Associate Dean and Professor of Management in the Mitchell College of Business at the University of South Alabama. His teaching specialty at USA is strategic management and he also conducts a course in strategic management in Germany, which is sponsored by the University of Applied Sciences in Worms. Dr. Gamble's research interests center on strategic issues in entrepreneurial, health care, and manufacturing settings. His work has been published in various scholarly journals and he is the author or co-author of more than 50 case studies published in an assortment of strategic management and strategic marketing texts. He has done consulting on industry and market analysis for clients in a diverse mix of industries. Professor Gamble received his Ph.D. in management from the University of Alabama in 1995. Dr. Gamble also has a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master of Arts degree from the University of Alabama.
- Author(s)Arthur A. Thompson,III A. J. Strickland,John E. Gamble
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date28/02/2017
- Weight1027 g
- Edition Statement19th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.