All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers what every senior-level or entry-level MBA student in Southern Africa needs to know about crafting, executing and aligning business strategies, through presentation of core concepts and analytical techniques. This book includes a separate case and readings sections that build on the main text by demonstrating the theory in practice.
- Author BiographyJohan Hough is Professor of Strategy at Stellenbosch University and the Managing partner of the Balanced Scorecard Institute of South Africa and Balanced Scorecard Africa.
- Author(s)Arthur A. Thompson,Johan Hough,John E. Gamble,Jr.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Business Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations, map, ports.
- Weight2 g
- Width75 mm
- Height98 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSouth African ed of 2nd revised ed
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £32.74Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.