CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.15Trending at £11.80
- £8.95Trending at £11.35
- £8.57Trending at £10.48
- £9.00Trending at £9.65
- £11.26Trending at £12.06
- £7.30Trending at £8.99
- £9.53Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionCraig Claiborne, world traveler, iconic New York Times food writer, and author of more than twenty cookbooks, was always a southerner at heart. This is the only one of Claiborne's cookbooks to focus exclusively on the South. It was, he readily admitted, his most personal book.
- Author BiographyCraig Claiborne's many books include The New York Times Cookbook, The New New York Times Cookbook, and Craig Claiborne's Gourmet Diet. Claiborne received the James Beard Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award in 1992. John T. Edge is the director of the Southern Foodways Alliance. His many books include Southern Belly. Georgeanna Milam, a native of Mississippi, is a master's candidate in southern studies at the University of Mississippi, where she is writing a thesis on Craig Claiborne.
- Author(s)Craig Claiborne
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byGeorgeanna Milam Chapman,John T. Edge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.