All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the structure, distribution and function of the 12 cranial nerves where each cranial nerve begins with an animated review of anatomy and physiology then examination and interpretation of abnormal findings. This title contains over 250 images, animations and revision exercises.
- Author BiographyMr Andreas Syrimis has been a senior lecture for more than 10 years in medical sciences at several UK universities including Westminster, East London, LSO and BSO. He is a module leader for clinical skills and differential diagnosis. He has published the groundbreaking 8-DVD series on clinical skills, and written two books on anatomy & physiology and embryology. He also lectured for BSO as prosection demonstrator at the Royal College of Surgeons and practices both under NHS and privately. He hosted and presented a monthly radio programme known as health matters on LGR from 2002-2005.
- Author(s)Andreas Syrimis
- PublisherBloomsbury Educational
- Date of Publication08/01/2007
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleClinical Examinations DVD Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Educational
- Content Notetables. 258graphics, photos, animations
- Width13 mm
- Height185 mm
- Edited byChristopher Stevens
- Illustrator(s)Pascalis Spyrou
- Running Time81
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.25
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £24.98Trending at £25.62
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £17.99Trending at £25.88
- £9.42Trending at £14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.