All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionDraws together a wide range of elements relating to craniofacial analysis and identification, examining the latest advances in the field.
- Author BiographyCaroline Wilkinson is Professor in Craniofacial Identification in the Centre for Anatomy and Human Identification at the University of Dundee. She is an expert in facial anthropology and author of Forensic Facial Reconstruction (Cambridge University Press, 2004). Christopher Rynn is a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Centre for Anatomy and Human Identification at the University of Dundee. He is an expert in craniofacial approximation/reconstruction and anthropology, and in forensic image enhancement and analysis.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note134 b/w illus. 18 colour illus. 7 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byChristopher Rynn,Prof. Caroline Wilkinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.