All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the science, diagnosis and treatment of craniopharyngiomas, rare brain tumors that grow near the pituitary gland. It includes multidisciplinary management from neurology, otolaryngology, radiation oncology, endocrinology, and neuropathology.
- Author BiographyProfessor, Department of Neurological Surgery and Otolaryngology, Director, Cranial Base and Pituitary Surgery, Co-Director, Jefferson Center for Minimally Invasive Cranial Base Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Evans is a fellowship-trained cranial base surgeon, board-certified, and has been in practice for over ten years. He has held numerous prominent positions in national societies, is well-known in the field of cranial base surgery, and is an innovator in the field of endoscopic endonasal surgery. He is well-published and co-authored Clinical Manual of Trigeminal Neuralgia (CRC Press, 2007). Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery, Albany Medical Center. Dr. Kenning is fellowship trained in surgery of pathology of the cranial base and specifically endoscopic endonasal surgery, Dr. Kenning heads the cranial base surgery program at a major academic center in Albany, NY. He has authored many peer-reviewed papers in neurosurgical and neuro-oncological journals as well as contributed several book chapters.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1190 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJames J. Evans,Tyler J. Kenning
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.