All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Land's End to John O'Groats, this Sceptred Isle is riddled with what are laughably referred to as 'attractions'.
- Author BiographyGareth Rubin had the idea for this book after a horrific date with a Polish girl during which she attempted to engage a Russian couple in a fist-fight. He writes for a number of newspapers including the Observer, Express, Telegraph and Mail on Sunday about travel, property, the arts and personal finance. He recently completed his first novel, All Honourable Men. Jon Parker is a freelance journalist published in the Guardian, The Times, Independent and Telegraph, as well as writing for television news. He got involved with this book after trekking all the way to Stonehenge to find it's hardly bigger than the one in Spinal Tap. Bloddy druids.
- Author(s)Gareth Rubin,Jon Parker
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
Most relevant reviews
- piccadillysenio...23 Jun, 2017by
A classic. You must read this.
This is so good. You must read this, a bit at a time I found best. It enlightened me to our lives on this earth. Thank you.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.