All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students on system based and integrated courses. This illustrated title includes hints, tips and comprehension check boxes, and a practice exam at the end. Enabling students to assess their level of understanding, it is useful for medical students under faculty supervision, and focuses on what medical students need to know.
- Author(s)Alasdair Cameron,M. J. Akhtar
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication11/03/2004
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCrash Course - UK
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/10/2010
- Content Note18 ills.
- Weight580 g
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.85Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.