All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £33.90
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.35Trending at £17.45
- £24.06Trending at £26.88
- £29.31Trending at £31.43
- £22.60Trending at £29.08
- £13.11Trending at £14.96
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a way to learn, monitor and recap on the key aspects of medicine and surgery in a fast and effective manner. This guide offers an overview of the underlying physiology in a 'picture based' format and also provides a useful explanation of the common tests and investigations needed to determine the presence and extent of disease.
- Author BiographyDr Leonora Weil qualified as a doctor in 2009 from The Royal Free and University College Medical School in London. She has a degree in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University and a Masters in Public Health from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. She currently works in Public Health and has an ongoing interest in Medical Education.
- Author(s)Leonora Weil
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteApprox. 160 illustrations (92 in full color)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.