Create Jewelry: Brilliant Designs to Make and Wear by Jamie Hogsett, Marlene Blessing (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description21 stunning projects ranging in difficulty from easy stringing pieces to more involved seed-bead weaving designs.
- Author BiographyMarlene Blessing has worked as an editorial director in western book publishing for two decades, was a contributing editor to SPA magazine, and was a senior features editor for The Seattle Weekly. Sewing, embroidery, quilting, clay sculpting, and calligraphy are a few of her favourity crafts - until, of course, she began beading. Marlene is the Editorial Director for Beadwork, Stringing, and Step by Step Beads magazines. She lives in Longmont, Colorado. Jamie Hogsett is the editor of Stringing Spring 2005, the projects editor of Beadwork magazine, and has contributed to several books in the Beadwork Creates series. She holds a BFA from Colorado State University, and lives in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Author(s)Jamie Hogsett,Marlene Blessing
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Out-of-print date13/03/2014
- Content Note110 colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £9.90Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.