All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets out the steps we can all take to create a better coviety, and make ourselves feel better in the process.
- Author BiographyMark Eyre is a self-employed personal development professional, helping people to achieve their potential in work and life. He previously worked for 25 years in a range of different organisations. Politically active during the 1980's and 1990's, he became disillusioned with how we are governed, and withdrew from active involvement. He is convinced that the time has come to put this right! This book sets out the steps we can all take to create a better society, and make ourselves feel better in the process.
- Author(s)Mark Eyre
- PublisherArena Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBury St Edmunds
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArena Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.