All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues biological innovations played a crucial, if unheralded, role in American agricultural development.
- Author BiographyAlan L. Olmstead is Director of the Institute of Governmental Affairs, Professor of Economics, and member of the Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics at the University of California, Davis. He is one of the six editors-in-chief of Historical Statistics of the United States: Millennial Edition (2006), and his writings appear regularly in the leading economics and history journals. Paul W. Rhode is McClelland Professor of Economics at the University of Arizona and Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research. He is co-editor (with Gianni Toniolo) of The Global Economy in the 1990s: A Long-Run Perspective (2006). He is a frequent contributor to prominent economics and history journals.
- Author(s)Alan L. Olmstead,Paul W. Rhode
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus. 7 colour illus.
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.33
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £20.52Trending at £20.96
- £19.26Trending at £25.94
- £8.82Trending at £12.37
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £8.84Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.