Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an open studio at the end of each chapter, well-known contributing artists share inspirational work focused on that chapter's element. With Pam's lessons and advice on how to assess your artwork, you will experiment and grow into a more confident artist.
- Author BiographyPam Carriker has created art with a variety of media for more than 20 years. She has been featured in several leading mixed-media magazines and currently teaches a successful online workshop series. Her first book, Art at the Speed of Life, was released last year.
- Author(s)Pam Carriker
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.23
- £7.98Trending at £12.91
- £3.74Trending at £5.84
- £14.55Trending at £16.37
- £7.30Trending at £8.99
- £23.51Trending at £29.97
- £16.86Trending at £18.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.