All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an approach to strengthening non-profit boards of directors, this book offers a thoroughly tested process for strengthening a governing board's understanding of the organization and commitment to its goals and mission.
- Author BiographyKATHERINE TYLER SCOTT is executive director of Trustee Leadership Development, Inc., a national leadership education center invested in building the capacity of leaders, especially nonprofits, their staff, and boards. Scott is the author of several curricula for leadership development and has developed several leadership education programs for businesses, social service agencies, churches, colleges, and universities.
- Author(s)Katherine T. Scott
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.