All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow the Strip got urban streets and parks, hotels, luxury retail stores, condominiums, and convention centers in one mega-development.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Smith is an architect and development consultant advising clients in the creation of complex real estate projects. He directed the design and construction of CityCenter in Las Vegas. Scott J. Tilden, a book packager and editor, lives in Washington, Connecticut. Lynne Lavelle is Editor of Period Homes magazine and a freelance writer.
- Author(s)Scott J. Tilden,William R. Smith
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note250 color illustrations
- Weight1340 g
- Width267 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £14.41Trending at £15.79
- £18.55Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.