All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- Author(s)Edwin J. Nijssen,Ruud T. Frambach
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight317 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introducing Strategic Marketing. 2. Defining The Strategic Problem. 3. Identifying Value Creation Opportunities: The External Analysis. 4. Identifying Organizational Capacity for Value Creation: The Internal Analysis. 5. Towards Strategic Issues: The SWOT (I) Analysis. 6. Choosing a Value Positioning: Strategic Objectives, Options and Choice. 7. Delivering Customer Value: Executing Marketing Strategy. 8. Organizing for Delivering Customer Value. References. Index.
- Author BiographyEdwin J. Nijssen is Professor of Marketing at Nijmegen School of Management, University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands. He holds a Ph.D. from Tilburg University and has extensive experience in helping companies formulate their strategic marketing plans. Other joint books from Professors Nijssen and Frambach are Technology and Strategic Management and Strategic Marketing in Practice . Ruud T. Frambach is Professor of Marketing at the Free University Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.