Creating Digital Collections: A Practical Guide by Allison Zhang, Don Gourley (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £90.38Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £33.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionLibraries recognize the importance of digitizing archival material to improve access to and preservation of their special collections. This book provides a step-by-step guide for creating digital collections, including examples and practical tips that have never been published before.
- Author BiographyAllison Zhang is Manager, Digital Collections Production Center, Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC). Don Gourley is based at the Digital Humanities Observatory, Ireland.
- Author(s)Allison Zhang,Don Gourley
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/01/2017
- Weight530 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.