All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- Description28 contributors each offer a chapter giving their experiences and techniques for resolving conflict in communities across the globe.
- Author BiographyHildur Jackson is trained in law and cultural sociology. She is a long time grass roots activist, and intiator of one of the first Danish cohousings established some 30 years ago. For seven years she has been involved with the Nordic Alternative Campaign, a movement of 100 Scandinavian grassroots groups who have aligned themselves with the scientific community to build a vision of ways to solve the major global, ecological and social problems. Writer, permaculture designer, co-founder of Gaia Trust and instrumental in the development of an ecovillage strategy, she also leads courses in the setting up of sustainable ecovillages. She has been married to Ross Jackson for 32 years and is the mother of three grown sons and a happy grandmother.
- PublisherPermanent Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPermanent Publications
- Content Note30 b/w
- Weight589 g
- Width166 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHildur Jackson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.