All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom acclaimed architect and designer Keith Summerour comes an alluring new book of carefully crafted dwellings that redefine the idea of home for today.
- Author BiographyArchitect Keith Summerour, whose work has been featured in Architectural Digest, Garden and Gun, and Coastal Living, was raised in Alabama and trained at Auburn University, and his firm is now based in Atlanta, Georgia, though his projects range from coast to coast. Andrew and Gemma Ingalls are a husband-and-wife photography team whose clients include Saveur and House Beautiful.
- Author(s)Andrew Ingalls,Keith Summerour
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication14/03/2017
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note150 Colour photographs
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.