Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.70Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.77
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionExtending beyond the usual discussion of romantic love and marriage, the author sets out to show how all our relationships - with parents and children, with friends and colleagues, with ourselves and God - can be either nurturing or soul-destroying.
- Author BiographyJohn Bradshaw has combined his exceptional skills in the role of counsellor, author, management consultant, theologian, philosopher and public speaker, becoming one of the leading figures in the field of addiction recovery, family systems, relationships, spiritual and emotional growth and management training. His dynamic therapies are practised all over the world. A much sought-out speaker, Bradshaw has truly touched and transformed the lives of millions.
- Author(s)John Bradshaw
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/03/1993
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date20/12/2004
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.