Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionMarket Insight is, quite literally, the knowledge about the market that meets the criteria of an organizational strength. The book leads the reader through existing methods of information gathering employed by firms so that they have a full understanding of what market insight is, why it matters and how to create it.
- Author BiographyDr Brian D Smith is a researcher, author and advisor in the field of competitive strategy. Working at Open University, Europe's largest business school, he has published over 100 books, papers and articles in this field. he works internationally with many companies including Pfizer, Olympus and the Economist. Dr Paul Raspin specializes in working with executive and senior management teams to analyze business environments and develop effective business strategies. He is an active researcher and author in the field of strategic management. As a Director of Stratevolve, a niche strategy consultancy, he has consulted extensively in Europe and the US on developing competitive advantage.
- Author(s)Brian Smith,Paul Raspin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.