All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Military Power examines how societies, cultures, political structures, and the global environment affect the abilities of countries to generate power in war.
- Author BiographyRisa A. Brooks is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Northwestern University. Elizabeth A. Stanley is Assistant Professor in the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service and in the Department of Government at Georgetown University.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byElizabeth A. Stanley,Risa A. Brooks
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.