All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Nordic Capitalism illuminates how the economies of five small North European countries; Denmark, Finland, Norway, Iceland and Sweden, became so competitive during the twentieth century.Through rigorous analysis the authors propose and describe the defining features of Nordic capitalism.
- Author BiographySusanna Fellman: Adjunct Professor (Docent), Department of Social Science History, Helsinki University Martin Jes Iversen: Associate Professor, Centre for Business History, Copenhagen Business School Hans Sjogren: Professor of Economic History and Institutional Economics, Department of Management and Engineering, Linkoping University and Research Fellow, Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden. Lars Thue: Professor, Department of Innovation and Economic Organisation, BI, Norwegian School of Management, Oslo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note656 p.
- Weight953 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHans Sjogren,Lars Thue,Martin J. Iversen,Susanna Fellman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.