CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Rosie the Riveter examines advertisements and fiction published in the Saturday Evening Post and True Story in order to show how propaganda was used to encourage women to enter the work force.
- Author BiographyMaureen Honey is professor of English at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Author(s)Maureen Honey
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1984
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.