All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.73Trending at £27.76
About this product
- Author(s)Aishvarya Gupta,Andrea Biswas-Tortajada,Asit K. Biswas,Cecilia Tortajada,Yugal K. Joshi
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/09/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs on Case Studies of Sustainable Development
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note2 Illustrations, color; 11 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 115 p. 13 illus., 2 illus. in color.
- Weight213 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
- Table Of ContentsExecutive Summary.- Introduction.- Moga factory: The beginning.- India's revolutions: Seizing local potential and harnessing.- Milk production.- The Key to Success: Agricultural Extension Services.- Contributions to the local economy.- A test to the Moga community of interests.- Evolution of the dairy industry in Moga.- Moga as a catalyst for development.- Sharing the future: Concluding thoughts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.