All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe revised edition of the business classic which provides definitive guidance for managers on how to select and implement the tactics that will create the most value. Managers are shown how to develop value-creating businesses that not only improve a firm's profitability, but make it more resistant to corporate raiders.
- Author BiographyDr. Alfred Happaport, the Leonard Spacek Professor Emeritus of J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University, developed the idea for the Shareholder Scoreboard, published annually by The Wall Street Journal. He is co-founder and former Chairman of the Board of The Alcar Group Inc., whose consulting and education practices are now part of The LEK/Alcar Consulting Group, LLC, the U.S. operation of a worldwide strategy consulting firm. He has been a guest columnist for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and Business Week, and lives in La Jolla, California.
- Author(s)Alfred Rappaport
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/1998
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note13 figures, 41 tables
- Weight459 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.