All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Success from the Inside Out shares the inspiring and motivational story of Ephren Taylor, one of the world's youngest-ever CEOs of a publicly traded company. A millionaire by the young age of sixteen, Taylor tells you what it takes to succeed in life by following your own path and refusing to be defeated.
- Author BiographyEphren W. Taylor II founded his first company at the age of twelve, became a millionaire at sixteen, and was the CEO of a multimillion-dollar public corporation by the age of twenty-three, one of the youngest CEOs to ever run a publicly traded company. His socially-conscious business vision has included building affordable urban housing and developing biofuels initiatives globally. W. Emerson Brantley III is a thirty-year marketing and business growth consultant and CEO of Web3Direct. Author of dozens of books, courses, and thousands of marketing campaigns in all media, Brantley serves on Taylor's board and oversees all marketing activities for his company.
- Author(s)Emerson Brantley,Ephren W. Taylor
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight468 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.