All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionDetailing the Red Arrows' approach to teamwork, Creating Top Flight Teams shows how the same team-building and team development programmes can be applied with successful results in the workplace.
- Author BiographyHilarie Owen began her career as a political scientist. She has been a successful director, author, strategist, founder and Chief Executive of the Institute of Leadership. She was Head of Leadership Services for the Police Service in England, Wales and Northern Ireland after a successful corporate career and has worked for a variety of global companies in the United States, Europe, Middle East and South Africa. She has lectured at Cranfield, Manchester Business School and Madrid University and was invited to speak at Harvard Kennedy School of Government in a debate on how people learn leadership.
- Author(s)Hilarie Owen
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/1997
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/04/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.