Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an up-to-date look at the social processes and consequences of China's rapid economic growth.
- Author BiographyDeborah S. Davis is Professor of Sociology at Yale University. Wang Feng is Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Irvine.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudies in Social Inequality
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDeborah S. Davis,Feng Wang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.