Creating Web Portals with BEA WebLogic by Howard Block, David Hritz, Rob Castle (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £44.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.76Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.87
- £14.56Trending at £16.03
- £6.79Trending at £8.80
- £36.98Trending at £37.49
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £23.56Trending at £32.05
- £17.29Trending at £17.68
About this product
- DescriptionShowing the beginner how to develop a portal application from start-to-finish, this guide also supplies the intermediate developer with strategies and development tactics for creating an enterprise portal and offers the advanced Java application server developer a range of reference material.
- Author BiographyRob Castle is a principal at NuWave Solutions. He has over 15 years of experience in the computer industry, including working as a program manager, project manager, system architect, and lead developer for many large application development efforts. At NuWave Solutions, Rob's leadership responsibilities include strategic planning, sales, and recruiting. Additionally, Rob has program management and system architecture responsibilities for strategic customer engagements and is a certified trainer. Prior to NuWave Solutions, Rob led major development efforts at Metamor Technologies, Per-Se Technologies, and AON Consulting. Rob graduated summa cum laude from Elon College with a bachelor's degree in mathematics.
- Author(s)David Hritz,Howard Block,Rob Castle
- Date of Publication26/02/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteXXVI, 624 p.
- Weight1161 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.